The game is in the early access alpha stage and is not yet feature complete. Please read the Early Access info at the top for more details.
Manage a group of intrepid colonists as they attempt to survive on an alien world. Automated machine construction was sent ahead to create the underground Mercury Facility, but something has gone wrong. Your colonists awake to find the facility in ruin. Expand the colony, grow crops, build structures, recover technologies and discover lost secrets to ensure the survival of your new home away from home.
Mercury Fallen is a simulation game which focuses on building, crafting and exploration. The choices you make will decide the fate of your colony.
Dig & Explore
Dig out and explore the surrounding area for raw resources and discover lost colonists, collapsed facility rooms, discoveries and more.
Grow & Manage Resources
Grow terrestrial and assorted alien crops for materials and meal production. Manage production chains to turn raw ingredients into meals, building materials and robots.
Colonists are indirectly controlled by placing buildable objects, managing craft queues/rosters at production stations, assigning job roles and configuring job priorities. Each colonist has their own set of quirks which affects a colonist in various ways.
Explore the planet surface in search of new resources and discoveries.
Discoveries & Technology
Discover blueprints and data logs hidden away in lost item chests to uncover new technology and story content. Manage research projects to unlock numerous machines, structures, recipes and more.
- Grow clones and assemble robots to expand your facility population
- Manage colonists’ injuries, ailments, jobs, quirks and needs
- Grow various terrestrial and alien crops for material and meal production.
- Uncover additional colonists, robots and discoveries hidden in collapsed sections of the Mercury Facility
- Build and manage power and water resources.
- Customize your colonists name and outfit colors
- Research technology to unlock new structures, recipes, crops and more.
- In game guide
- Take advantage of procedural generation, so that each new game is a new experience.
- * Take on missions and uncover various history and information through choice driven story narratives.
* = Planned features still in development